In 1980, a secret American B-52 crashes high in a remote mountain range on the Pakistan–Afghanistan border. Nearly thirty years later, and spanning locales from those peaks to New York City, a terrible truth will be revealed.
Jonathan Ransom returns as the resourceful doctor thrown into a shadowy world of double and triple agents where absolutely no one can be trusted. To stay alive, Ransom must unravel the mystery surrounding his wife—an enigmatic and lethal spy who plays by her own rules—and discover where her loyalties truly lie.
Rules of Betrayal is a masterfully plotted novel that cements Christopher Reich’s reputation as one of the most admired espionage thriller writers today.
Thanks to Double Day I have 2 copies to Giveaway!!! Here are the rules.
- You must be a follower to participate
- Leave Me a Comment on THIS post with your e-mail (no e-mail you can't win)
- US Residents only
- No PO Boxes
- Double Day will be sending the copies to the winners
- You have 24 hours to respond if you are contacted as a winner, if you miss the deadline, a new winner will be chosen and contacted.
- Contest is open until August 20, 2010
- Winners will be chosen using a randomizer