Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My New Book!!!! Shadows of Suspicion!

Ok I don't usually post personal stuff but here it is....my second book is now in print and I'm sooooooo excited! Here is a little bit about it, let me know what you think!

Shadows of Suspicion!
Revenge is the agenda…
"Find my sister.”
Rick Reiley's words were what drove Luke to search mercilessly for Kerry. He is in a race against time to find her and will have to face more than a criminal mastermind to get close to her. He is prepared to give his life for her, but what about his heart?
"…I would like you to meet….My wife.”
Those words from her enigmatic rescuer threw Kerry more than anything else that had happened to her in the last few days…and that was saying a lot! Kerry's simple life is turned upside down when she is kidnapped and dragged to the middle of nowhere by a madman. She trusts Luke with her life, but can she trust him with her heart?
As Luke fights to keep Kerry safe, the chemistry ignites and the danger gets closer.
Will God protect them while Luke tries to sort out his heart….and capture Kerry's?

It is avaliable only from the publisher at the moment AuthorHouse

1 comments: