Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Versatile Blogger



I feel so special to have been given this award by Brandi Drury. Thank you Brandi. Please visit Brandi's blog as well to see all the happenings she has going on.

According to the rules, I'm required to:

1. Thank the person who loved me enough to bestow this gift.
2. Share seven things about myself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 10 newly discovered or followed bloggers–in no particular order–who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let my ten new friends know I admire them.

So here are the seven things about me.

1. I'm a a legal assistant by day...bookblogger by night (or any free time).
2. I absolutely love to travel and can't wait to go international again!
3. My family and I want to move horribly bad.
4. I am in love with my Sony Reader.
5. I love working because I get to take my children with me and be with my husband.
6. I have started reading at work because I'm obsessed with my blog :).
7. I hate folding laundry!!!

Here is my list of 10 Bloggers that I think are pretty special and fantastic, in no specific order. Please click on their name to visit their blog to see all the happenings they have going on.

1. Mystee (A Moment With Mystee)
2. Joy (Edgy Inspirational Romance)
3. Eric (Happy Birthday Author)
4. Kathy (I Am A Reader, Not Writer)
5. Selva (My Views)
6. Rex (Rex Robot Reviews)
7. Doreen (They Say Everyone Has A Story...)
8. Marcie (To Read or Not To Read)
9. Christine (Reading on the Dark Side)
10. Savannah (Books with Bite)

Congratulations All!

1 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! You deserve it. And thank you for sharing it with me. I am totally honored.

    ReplyDelete